A Savings (Share) Account must be opened to become a member of the Credit Union and to receive all of the services and benefits of the Credit Union, including Checking Accounts, eMax$ Online, and all loan products. It has a variable rate that is paid quarterly. The rate is voted on by the Board of Directors in accordance with Federal regulations, which prohibit dividends in excess of available earnings.
ActorCash VISA Debit Cards
Upon opening a Share Account, members are given the option to request an ActorCash VISA Debit Card. This card has no fee and provides access anywhere the VISA logo is displayed. When members also open a Power Checking Account, they’ll earn Member Rewards Points on transactions linked to their Power Checking Account. Savings Accounts and ATM transactions earn no Rewards Points.
New accounts are opened Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM in New York offices and from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM in Chicago and Los Angeles. New members are required to provide the following:
- proof of union or oganization affiliation
- a state-issued driver’s license, or a state-issued photo ID, or a passport
- Social Security Number
- date of birth
- proof of address
- $100 deposit to open the account
To open an account, click here.
Download a fillable Deposit Ticket.
Reminder: It is never wise to send cash in the mail.
|$3,000 and up||0.10%||0.10%|
|As of 09/30/2014|
If you maintain a $100 balance, you will not be charged a $10.00 quarterly fee.
Note: If your Share Account goes to a negative balance, an automatic transfer will be made from your Checking, eMax$, or Club account, in that order, to bring the negative balance to zero.
— Deposit Online Anywhere, Any Time!
With ActorsFCU’s , you can
- Be your own teller and make deposits anywhere you can get online — at home, backstage, on the road
- Get immediate availability of funds with eLimit and eZ Hold
- Make a deposit any time of the day or night — 24/7 — 365 days of the year with
- Log on to eBranch and enroll now!
To access your Savings Account (or any of your accounts) by phone, use our ActorCash TouchTone Teller by calling 212.869.8926 (in the NYC area) or 800.2ACTORS (800.222.8677, outside NYC).
- Transfer between accounts
- Make a loan or credit card payment
- Review your account history
- Review your most recent cleared checks
Download more TouchTone Teller Information.