eBranch Online (with mobile apps)
Transactions 24/7 — 365 Days of the Year — Wherever You Are!
SIGN UP FOR eBRANCH NOW !
- Review your account activity
- Make deposits online and through our iPhone and Android apps (details below)
- View and print copies of your cancelled checks for 90 days
- Stop payment on checks when necessary
- Change your address with ease
- Transfer money between your accounts or to another member’s account
- Make an ActorsFCU loan or credit card payment
- View ActorsFCU credit card balance and payment information (balances online may not reflect most recent activity)
- Re-order checks
- Sign up for eDocs to receive your downloadable receipts and statements electronically. You’ll have them wherever you are, whether on tour or at multiple residences. It’s safer than the mail–your information won’t sit in a mailbox! To sign up just log in to your eBranch, click “eDocs” in the top menu, and read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
Android and iPhone Apps - Deposit Anytime/Anywhere
Stay on top of your account activity with our Quick-Check Balance Bar, transfer funds, find an ATM in NYC, and of course review your recent account activity.
Some important things to know about using our Smartphone Apps:
- Android Users: download the app from Google Play Store, search Actors Federal Credit Union
- iPhone Users: download the app from the App Store, search Actors FCU
- Make sure you’re signed up for Check Deposit Online and eDocs prior to using our apps
- When capturing the image of your check make sure that it is on a black, non-patterned, non-reflective, flat surface. Failure to do so, may impact your ability to complete your deposit
- There is a daily deposit limit of $5,000.00
- Although there is no limit to the number of checks you may deposit in one day, you can only present five checks per session. After five checks you will need to log out of the app and sign back in
- Normal check holds apply to items deposited through smartphone apps
- Deposited checks must be retained by the member for 60 days to ensure proper processing, failure to do so, in the event of any issues, will result in the members account being debited for the amount of the deposited check(s). If a deposited item is returned to the Credit Union for any reason, the member is responsible for any funds they may have used that the Credit Union is unable to collect. Additionally, a fee for a “Returned Deposited Item” will be charged. For your protection for items deposited, members should retain the original check for 60 days. If the image is unacceptable for whatever reason, the amount of the check(s) will be deducted from the members account. If we need to reverse a check deposit and the original check can not be produced to the Credit Union, it is the members responsibility to get a replacement check. The Credit Union will not be liable for any fees and or returned items resulting from an illegible check scan
- Member must accept the Terms and Conditions for Check Deposit Online usage
Check Deposit Online — Deposit Online Anywhere, Anytime!
- Be your own teller and make deposits anywhere you can get online–at home, backstage, on the road
- Get immediate availability of funds with eLimit and eZ Hold
- Any time of the day or night–24/7–365 days of the year with
- Log on to eBranch and enroll now!
eBranch-to-Go! Texting Option – no Smartphone necessary
Whoever said you can’t take it with you? With eBranch-to-Go! now you can. We’ve paired up eBranch and your cell phone’s texting and/or Internet capabilities to make your Credit Union accounts even more portable. Use your cell phone to do most of the transactions you can do on your computer:
- check your account balances
- transfer money between accounts
- view checks (Internet capability) or check on cleared checks (texting option)
- the list goes on!
To sign up for texting, click for instructions. Download a printable version of the text codes you’ll need, or stop by any of our offices to pick up a wallet-size card. For phones with Internet capabilities, just go to actorsfcu.com to eBranch.
Choose the eAlerts You Want!
Customized eAlerts notify you by email or text message (your choice):
- when specific checks clear
- when an electronic deposit hits your Share or Checking Account
- when a bill-pay transaction hits your account
- when your account balance (Savings or Checking–your choice)
goes below a specified amount of your choosing
- and more!
Other Great Features!
- To improve security, you can create a custom user log-in other than your Account Number
- Create your own account description
- Schedule periodic transfers
Earn the highest interest rate on your money–with no balance requirements! Open an eMax$ Online high-yield savings account by transferring funds to or from your existing Checking Account.
You determine which Award Level you qualify for. It’s based on the Credit Union services you use: The more services you use, the higher the interest you receive. To get to the next award level, you add services to the ones you’re already using. Interest is paid out monthly based on the Star Award Level you qualify for each month. There’s no minimum balance required to earn the highest rates of interest! (Note: this is an online-only account.)
If you do not currently have an online account, click on “enroll” under the logon and sign up for eBranch; you’ll then be able to signup for eMax$ on the Account Summary page. If you need help, call Member Services at 212.869.8926 (option 6).
ePAY$ (free to qualifying members!)
Our new and improved bill-pay service, ePay$, is FREE to members who qualify for Tier 4 of eMax$ Online—and only a low $1.99 per month otherwise. Using ePay$ saves you time, hassle, and expense—and it reduces your carbon imprint on the environment.Once you set up your biller’s information, you’re set to click away. Bills are deducted automatically from your Power Checking Account.
We can’t pay your bills for you, but we can make it as easy as possible. If you haven’t already signed up for online bill pay, come on board with ePay$…So easy, even a grown-up can do it!
(New users receive the first three months free by signing up for ePay$ at actorsfcu.com.)
EZ CARD INFO
Now you can access your most recent credit card information, including balances and transactions online, with EZ Card Info. You can also make a payment on your credit card from your ActorsFCU account or from any financial institution account you have. Balances online may not reflect most recent activity.
LIBERTY CHECK PRINTERS
Re-order your personalized checks from Liberty Check Printers—securely and online–and save yourself a trip or call to the Credit Union. (You must have access to your re-order form, as it contains your specific re-order information.)