Whoever said you can’t take it with you? With eBranch-to-Go! now you can. We’ve paired up eBranch and your cell phone’s texting and/or Internet capabilities to make your Credit Union accounts even more portable. Use your cell phone to do most of the transactions you can do on your computer:
- check your account balances
- transfer money between accounts
- view checks (Internet capability) or check on cleared checks (texting option)
- the list goes on!
Get Started Today!
To get started with the texting option just follow the directions below. Download a printable version of the codes you’ll need, or stop by any of our offices to pick up a wallet-size card. For phones with Internet capabilities, just go to actorsfcu.com to get to eBranch.
- Sign up for texting under “eBranch Preferences” at actorsfcu.com. If you want, you can choose the names for your accounts on the Setup page.
- Add “firstname.lastname@example.org” into your phone’s Contacts list (in the email field).
- Select “email@example.com” from Contacts and send a text using one of the following codes: (Note: “X” in the list of codes below stands for a specific check number or specific account name / nickname.)
ACC: list of all account names (or member-selected nicknames)
ALERT X: establish eAlert for specific check
BAL: account balances
BAL X: balance of specific check
CHK: most recent checks cleared
CHK X: status of specific check
LAST: most recent transactions
LAST X: most recent transaction on specific account
MORE: retrieve next few transactions
STOP X: request stop payment on specific check
TRA X Y Z: transfer between accounts [include space between items]
X: account transferring from
Y: account transferring to
Z: dollar amount [no dollar sign; include decimal, i.e., 5.45]
INFO: list all commands
HELP X: detailed help for specific commands
Click for a printable version of the text codes.