With eMax$ Online, ActorsFCU’s High-Yield Online Savings Account, you determine which Award Level you qualify for, depending on the Credit Union services you use. The more services you use, the higher the interest you receive. Interest is paid out monthly based on the Star Award Level you qualify for each month. There’s no need to have $25,000, or $50,000, or more to earn the highest rates of interest!
No Balance Requirements —
Anyone Can Earn the Highest Interest Rate!
How do I sign up?
eMax$ Online accounts may only be opened online–through ActorsFCU’s eBranch at actorsfcu.com. If you do not currently have an online account, click on “enroll” under the logon and sign up for eBranch; you’ll then be able to signup for eMax$ on the Account Summary page. If you need help, call Member Services at 212.869.8926, option 6.
How do I access my money?
Via eBranch. Funds may only be transferred online in and out of eMax$ Online through an ActorsFCU Power Checking Account. eMax$ Online is a high-interest Savings Account and does not take the place of an ActorCash Power Checking Account.
- No minimum balance required.
- The requirements of each Award Level must be fully satisfied before qualifying for the next level.
- Interest is posted monthly. Interest is calculated using the average daily balance computation method.
- ActorsFCU may change the rate on a daily basis without notice. If you decide to close your eMax$ Online Account before the end of the month, you forgo that month’s interest.
- Transfers to an account other than Power Checking are not permissible.
- Funds in an eMax$ Online Account are not eligible to be used for overdraft protection.
- eMax$ Online is not a checking account.
- Member Service-assisted transactions will be charged a fee.
- The rate is voted on by the Board of Directors in accordance with Federal regulations, which prohibit dividends in excess of available earnings.
Star Award Levels
You Determine Your Interest Rate! The more services you use, the higher your interest rate! To get to the next award level, you add services to the ones you’re already using.
Simply open eMax$ Online using ActorsFCU’s eBranch, and maintain an ActorsFCU Power Checking Account.
Meet the requirements for the 1-Star Award and use your ActorCash VISA Debit Card for at least four (4) purchases a month*. Purchases only; ATM withdrawals do not apply. Added bonus: you’ll also earn ActorCash CO-OP Member Rewards points with each purchase you make with your ActorCash VISA Debit Card!
(please read details below)
Meet the requirements for the 2-Star Award and sign up to receive eDocs on ActorsFCU’s eBranch. You’ll get your monthly statements, receipts, newsletter, and other Credit Union email notifications online.
Meet the requirements for the 3-Star Award and make at least three (3) bill payments per month* using ActorsFCU’s ePay$. You’ll earn eMax$’s highest rate — and get ePay$ for free!
(please read details below)
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ – IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ – IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ
* For VISA Debit Card and ePay$ transactions to be counted for tier qualification in any given month, the transactions must be posted to your account prior to the last business day of the month. Debit Card and ePay$ transactions can take several days to post after the transactions have been performed. The time it takes between the transaction and the posting is not controlled by ActorsFCU.
|As of 12/12/2013|
The Annual Percentage Yield (APY) listed on your statement for your eMax$ Online Account will not always match those posted on ActorsFCU’s website or at the branch office. This is because eMax$ Online is a high-yield savings account, and rates can change without notice–even several times during one month. This is done in order to keep the account competitive with the current market and to give the best rates possible to our members.
The APY reflected on member statements is a blended rate and specific to that member. It is a combination of the different rates that were in effect over the course of the month and the deposits made during that month. The final APY will be effected by those rates and the number of days they were in effect.