Every time you use ePay$ to pay your bills from your free Power Checking Account, not only will you save money and qualify for a higher interest rate with your eMax$ Online Account, you’ll reduce your carbon imprint.
- FREE to qualifying members (4-Star Award Level of eMax$ Online)
- Single sign-on (log on to eBranch and you’re set to go!)
- Send funds to and from your accounts at other financial institutions
- Send funds directly to someone else’s accounts
- Send gift cards for special occasions
- Donate to your favorite charity
- Schedule payments in advance
- Eliminate stamps and post office trips
- Set up email reminders about upcoming bills
- Enjoy easy access at actorsfcu.com
New users receive the first three months free by signing up for ePay$ at actorsfcu.com. From then on, if you don’t have an eMax$ Online account, and don’t qualify for 4-Star Award Level of eMax$, pay only a low $1.99 per month–for an unlimited number of bills.
Reminder: Bills must be paid from your free ActorsFCU Power Checking Account.
For a demonstration of this great service, click below.
How to Enroll in ePay$
- Log in to your eBranch account as you normally do. “Pay Bills” is located on the menu line at the top of your screen. You’ll need to complete a short online registration the first time you log in, answer a few security questions, and accept the terms of service. Then you can edit your account information and start adding payees, etc. If you are not already enrolled in eBranch, click here. ePay$ uses a single sign-on within your eBranch account so after you sign up, you’ll be ready to pay your bills anytime you log in to eBranch.
- When you start using ePay$, check ALL of your payees to make sure your payments are scheduled the way you’d like.In ePay$, you have to choose a “processing date.” This is the date your payments will be deducted from your checking account and sent to your billers, either electronically or by mail. The ePay$ system will then display the “estimated arrival” date your billers will receive the payment. You can adjust the “processing date” before you submit the payment to make sure your billers receive their payment on time.Make sure you review the “processing” and “estimated arrival” dates carefully in ePay$ to avoid any late fees from your billers or overdraft charges in your checking account.
- To take advantage of ePay$’s “person-to-person” transfers, you’ll need to add those accounts.Once you do, initial test transactions will be sent to you. After you confirm the test, you can start using the feature. Just follow the instructions. You’ll be able to transfer your own money without having to call the bank or pay a wire-transfer fee. You can also set up transfers that will go directly to another individual’s accounts without compromising their security or yours, send decorative gift checks, and even make charitable donations.
If you have any questions concerning ePay$, contact their Customer Service at 800.241.5579. This number is specific to the ePay$ service; their support staff is not able to answer questions concerning your ActorsFCU account.