Notice of Your Financial Privacy Rights
We, our, and us, when used in this notice, means Actors Federal Credit Union.
This is our privacy notice for our members. When we use the words “you” and “your” we mean the following types of members:
Our consumer members who have a continuing relationship by purchasing or holding financial products or services such as a(n):
- Share account
- Loan account
- Credit card account
- Self-directed Individual Retirement Account
- Mortgage brokerage services
We will tell you the sources of the information we collect about you. We will tell you what measures we take to secure that information.
We first define some terms:
- Nonpublic personal information means information about you that we collect in connection with providing a financial product or service to you. Nonpublic personal information does not include information that is available from public sources, such as telephone directories or government records. Hereafter, we will use the term “information” to mean non public personal information as defined in this section.
- An affiliate is a company we own or control.
- A nonaffiliated third party is a person we don not employ or a company that is not an affiliate of ours. This is also known as nonaffiliated third party, or simply, an “other party.”
The Information We Collect
We collect information about you from the following
- Information you give us on applications or other forms.
- Information about your transactions with us
- Information about your transactions with other parties
- Information from a consumer reporting agency
Information We Disclose About You
We do NOT disclose any information about you to anyone, except as permitted by law. This might include disclosures necessary to service your account, perform joint marketing, or preventing unauthorized transactions. If you prefer to opt out of information-sharing with related parties, please contact ActorsFCU at (212) 869-8926 (option 6).
The Confidentiality, Security, and Integrity of Your Information
We restrict access to information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect this information.
Information About Former Members
We do not disclose information about former members, except as permitted by law.