Avoid the Bounce!
Even though you do your best to manage your finances, sometimes unexpected things happen. Maybe a check clears before your payroll is deposited or you forgot to deduct that “business lunch.” Instead of checks bouncing or having items returned, your Cash Draw will make transfers to your ActorsFCU Power Checking Account to cover insufficient funds. As long as you have the funds available, overdrafts will be paid.
How It Works
- You’re granted a revolving line of credit from $500 to $5,000
- Automatic transfers will be made from your Cash Draw to your Power Checking Account to cover overdrafts
- There are no fees
- There’s no cost if you don’t use it
- You can also make advances on eBranch or through TouchTone Teller
|As of 1/8/2008|
- Line of credit that can also be used for overdraft protection
- Maximum credit line of $5,000
- Must be member in good standing
- Rates subject to change without notice
- ActorsFCU Savings Account required and must be opened before application can be processed
Save 0.25% on your annual percentage rate by signing up for automatic loan payments from you ActorsFCU Savings or Checking Account!