10 Things To Do With Your Tax Refund
This year Tax Day is on Tuesday, April 17th (because the 15th falls on a Sunday).
Are you getting a tax refund? We hope that you are. Here are a few suggestions fo things you might want to do with it.
1. Book that spring or summer vacation
2. Invest it--Gary Ginsberg is at the credit union to help
3. Put it into a savings account
4. Put it into an emergency fund
5. Treat yourself to a nice restaurant
6. Put it towards an IRA
7. Pay off a credit card
8. Make a donation to your favorite charity
9. Open a Holiday Club account (it's never too early to start thinking about the holidays)
10. Who are we to tell you what to do? Do what makes you happy.