UPDATED: 6/29/2020 at 9:00 AM
Branches Open by Appointment-Only
In an effort to ensure a safe environment for our employees and members, our branches are now available by appointment-only. The one exception is the AFM Local 802 branch in New York remains closed.
At this time, we are only accepting appointments for the following services: cash deposits, cash withdrawals over the ATM limit, check deposits over $10,000, and requests for instant-issue debit cards. Instant-issue debit cards are only avaialble at our NYC Main Office. To schedule an appointment for one of these services, please call our Member Services team at 212.869.8926, option 6. Our call center will be open normal business hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST.
Additionally, when you come in for an appointment, please know that masks/face coverings are required in our branches as well as the elevators and common-areas of our buildings. We also ask that you maintain six-feet of social distance from employees and other members whenever possible. Thank you for your cooperation!
We are asking that all of our members learn to utilize our online and self-service options:
- If at all possible, please avoid mailing check deposits (less than $10,000) to our offices as there may be serious delays in our ability to receive and process the mail.
- Our mobile banking app, available on for Android and iOS can be used to deposit checks up to $9,999 to your savings or checking accounts; if you need help, please review our instructional video and these helpful guidelines
- Checks in the amount of $10,000 or more can be mailed to your nearest ActorsFCU branch office; please do not mail checks to our AFM Local 802 branch as the building is currently closed.
- Cash can be deposited to your accounts at select CO-OP ATMs. Use the advanced search feature to find an ATM near you that accepts cash deposits. Cash deposited at an ATM will be subject to a hold.
Managing your accounts:
- Online and mobile banking can be used to check your balances, view transaction history, & transfer money between accounts
- Members enrolled in eDocuments can also view their monthly statements and transaction receipts online
- If you need live support, credit union employees are available to assist you over the phone
- Credit cardholders can manage their credit accounts with eZCard.
- Debit & credit cards can be used to make purchases in stores and online
- For VISA Credit Card customer service, please call the number listed on the back of your card
- Cash can be withdrawn from your savings or checking account from a surcharge-free CO-OP ATM. Search for a CO-OP ATM near you using the Co-op ATM Finder
To help ease our members' financial burden, we are doing our best to make accomodations on required monthly payments.
Consumer Loans: We are currently accepting requests from borrowers for fee-free payment deferrals on consumer loans. All requests will be reviewed and handled on a case-by-case basis. Learn More.
Real Estate Loans: If you're having difficulty making your mortgage payments, you may be eligible for our hardship program. Learn More.
To help ease our members' financial burden, qualifying ActorsFCU VISA credit cardholders* have automatically been opted-in to a free Skip-A-Pay program. To see if you are eligible, please check your May billing statement. If your required minimum payment due is $0, then your account is enrolled in Skip-A-Pay. If your required minimum payment due is anything greater $0, then your account is not enrolled in Skip-A-Pay, and you are still required to make your minimum payment.
Members enrolled in Skip-A-Pay are not required to make any payments for the May or June billing cycles. However, interest will still accrue during any time period without a payment. You are still welcome to make payments in any amount if you choose to do during this time.
Restrictions apply, please see the disclaimer below.