UPDATED: 6/29/2020 at 9:00 AM
Branches Open by Appointment-Only
In an effort to ensure a safe environment for our employees and members, our branches are now available by appointment-only. The one exception is the AFM Local 802 branch in New York remains closed.
At this time, we are only accepting appointments for the following services: cash deposits, cash withdrawals over the ATM limit, check deposits over $10,000, and requests for instant-issue debit cards. Instant-issue debit cards are only available at our NYC Main Office. To schedule an appointment for one of these services, please call our Member Services team at 212.869.8926, option 6. Our call center will be open normal business hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST.
Additionally, when you come in for an appointment, please know that masks/face coverings are required in our branches as well as the elevators and common-areas of our buildings. We also ask that you maintain six-feet of social distance from employees and other members whenever possible. Thank you for your cooperation!
We are asking that all of our members learn to utilize our online and self-service options:
- If at all possible, please avoid mailing check deposits (less than $10,000) to our offices as there may be serious delays in our ability to receive and process the mail.I
- Our mobile banking app, available on for Android and iOS can be used to deposit checks up to $9,999 to your savings or checking accounts; if you need help, please review our instructional video and these helpful guidelines
- Checks in the amount of $10,000 or more can be mailed to your nearest ActorsFCU branch office; please do not mail checks to our AFM Local 802 branch as the building is currently closed.
- Cash can be deposited to your accounts at select CO-OP ATMs. Use the advanced search feature to find an ATM near you that accepts cash deposits. Cash deposited at an ATM will be subject to a hold.
Managing your accounts:
- Online and mobile banking can be used to check your balances, view transaction history, & transfer money between accounts
- Members enrolled in eDocuments can also view their monthly statements and transaction receipts online
- If you need live support, credit union employees are available to assist you over the phone
- Credit cardholders can manage their credit accounts with eZCard.
- Debit & credit cards can be used to make purchases in stores and online
- For VISA Credit Card customer service, please call the number listed on the back of your card
- Cash can be withdrawn from your savings or checking account from a surcharge-free CO-OP ATM. Search for a CO-OP ATM near you using the Co-op ATM Finder
If you are unable to make your regularly scheduled consumer loan or credit card payment(s), please email us at email@example.com
If you are unable to make your regularly scheduled real estate loan payment(s), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org