There are several convenient ways to make a payment on your ActorsFCU-issued credit card. The easiest, fastest and most secure way to make a payment is by using either your online banking access or the Actors FCU mobile app.
- Pay electronically using the MyCardInfo portal:
- Log in to your ActorsFCU eBranch (full website) or ActorsFCU App,
- On full website select “Credit Card” from left menu OR on ActorsFCU App select the ‘≡’ on top left banner then select Credit Card,
- Select “Payment” from top menu in the “MyCardInfo” site,
- Select “Payment Account” and setup/add your external account information to be linked,
- Select “Payment” from top menu in the “MyCardInfo” site again,
- Select “Make Payment” and setup a one-time payment or recurring payment.
- Pay electronically from your ActorsFCU savings/checking account:
- Log in to your ActorsFCU eBranch (full website) or ActorsFCU mobile app,
- On full website, select "Transfer" from left menu OR on ActorsFCU select the ‘≡’ on top left banner then select Transfer,
- Select "Add Transfer",
- Enter the details of your transfer/payment and submit.
For additional convenience, you can also pay by phone or mail.
- If paying by phone:
Call 646-867-6906 to make a payment with a Credit Card Call Center Representative.
- If paying by mail:
Include your payment stub with your check and mail to the following address:
Actors Federal Credit Union
PO Box 37035
Boone IA 50037-0035