One phone number to remember, no matter where you are in the country.
Monday | Friday
9:00 AM – 8:00 PM ET
- Member Services - option 6
- Consumer Lending - extension 414 (please use email below for fastest response)
- Mortgage inquiries - extension 361 (please use email below for fastest response)
- Mortgage servicing for existing loans - extension 313 (please use email below for fastest response)
- Collections: Option 5
- Lost or Stolen Cards / Fraud: Option 2
- Investment Services: Option 7
- Employee Extensions by Name: Option 8
- TouchTone Teller: Option 1
Text us, 10am-4pm, ET:
- Text us at 212.869.8926 to start a text conversation on your mobile phone.
You can also email us anytime, 24/7:
- Member Services - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consumer Lending Services - email@example.com
- Mortgage Inquiries - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mortgage servicing for existing loans - email@example.com
You can also fax us anytime, 24/7:
- Lending Services: 212.354.8541
- Member Services - New York City: 212.575.5836
- Member Services - AFM Local 802: 212.400.2145
- Member Services - Chicago: 312.775.6230
- Member Services - North Hollywood: 818.853.7508
- Member Services - Los Angeles: 323.938.9035
Member Rewards helpline
Report Fraud on ActorCash VISA Debit or ATM card
- 212.869.8926, ext. 619
Lost / Stolen ActorCash VISA Debit Card
- (Outside of normal Credit Union hours)
- 888.241.2510 (inside the U.S.)
- 909.941.1398 (outside the U.S.)
VISA or MasterCard Credit Card Customer Service
- For services including Fraud, Lost/Stolen, Disputes, Fee Reversals, Express/Additional Plastic, Physical/Statement Address Changes, Travel Alerts, Authorization Removals, Mother's Maiden Name & Telephone Number Changes, Statement Reprints, Temp Limit Increase, Balance Transfer Requests (except for HELOCS).
- 833.350.1720 (24/7)
Credit Card Activation
LendKey Student Loans Customer Care
ActorsFCU Routing-and-Transit Number: 226077079
Visit the ActorsFCU Branches page to see address and contact information for all of our offices.
All services are available at all branches, except Signature Guarantees, which are unavailable at NYC Musicians Local 802. Please call ahead to your local branch for times that notary and Signature Guarantee services are available.
If you have an issue with any department of the credit union, we ask you to first attempt to resolve the issue with that department. If you’ve tried but still feel it’s unresolved, you may confidentially contact the Supervisory Committee. Please do not contact them regarding any specific account concerns, such as balance inquiries, the replacement of a debit card, or anything to do with account needs. Doing so will only delay your request because the Supervisory Committee does not handle day-to-day activities of the credit union. The Supervisory Committee is made up of unpaid Credit Union Volunteers. Please be respectful of their time and contact them only when appropriate: Sup_Com@actorsfcu.com or by phone at 212.869.8926 extension 787.
|New Year's Day||Fri. Jan. 1||All Branches & Call Center Closed|
|MLK Day||Mon. Jan 18||All Branches & Call Center Closed|
|Presidents' Day||Mon. Feb. 15||All Branches & Call Center Closed|
|Memorial Day||Mon. May 31||All Branches & Call Center Closed|
|Independence Day (Observed)||Mon. July 5||All Branches & Call Center Closed|
|Labor Day||Mon. Sept. 6||All Branches & Call Center Closed|
|Columbus Day||Mon. Oct. 11||All Branches & Call Center Closed|
|Election Day||Tues. Nov. 2||Local 802 Closed|
|Veterans Day||Thurs. Nov. 11||All Branches & Call Center Closed|
|Thanksgiving Day||Thurs. Nov. 25||All Branches & Call Center Closed|
|Black Friday||Fri. Nov. 26||Local 802 & L.A. Offices Closed|
|Christmas Eve||Fri. Dec. 24||Branches Close at 3pm (respectivey) & Call Center Closes at 6pm (EST)|
|Christmas Day||Sat. Dec. 25||All Offices Closed (Sat)|
|New Year's Eve||Fri. Dec. 31||Local 802 Closed, NYC Closes 1pm, Chicago & LA at 3pm, Call Center at 6pm (EST)|
|New Year's Day 2022||Sat. Jan. 1||All Offices Closed (Sat)|
Please visit the CO-OP locator to find a shared branch credit union or surcharge-free ATM near you.
Expanding Website Accessibility
ActorsFCU is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience in accordance with ADA standards and guidelines. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website to everyone. If you are using a screen-reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please talk with our Member Service Representatives, 212.869.8926, Option 6. All products and services available on this website are available at all ActorsFCU full-service locations.