Actors Federal Credit Union presents Private Student Loans powered by LendKey.
Refinance Student Loans
Refinance your existing student loans with Actors Federal Credit Union to lower your monthly payments and reduce the interest rate. *
- You and your cosigner (if applicable) are US citizens or permanent residents.
- You've graduated from an eligible school.
- You're refinancing private and/or federal loans.
- If you have loans for exam preparation classes (including LSAT, MCAT, GMAT, and GRE), they're not eligible for refinancing.
- You're a member of Actors Federal Credit Union (or become a member during the online application process).
* Terms and conditions apply. Loan products, terms, and benefits displayed on this website may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice. Your initial rate will be determined after a review of your application and credit profile. You must be either a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident in an eligible state, must have graduated from an eligible school, and meet Actors Federal Credit Union's credit and income requirements to qualify for a loan. Additionally, in order to receive a loan from Actors Federal Credit Union, you must be a member of Actors Federal Credit Union. If you are not a member of Actors Federal Credit Union, you may apply and become a member during the loan application process. Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may result in a better chance of loan approval and/or lower interest rate.
**APRs for variable rate loans may increase after origination if the SOFR index increases. See Rates & Terms for additional information.
†If you enroll in automatic monthly payments from a personal checking or savings account to pay principal and interest amounts that are due, the Margin will be reduced by 0.25%. This rate reduction will be removed and the rate will be increased by 0.25% upon any cancellation or failed collection attempt of the automatic payment and will be suspended during any period of deferment or forbearance. As a result, during the forbearance or suspension period, and/or if the automatic payment is cancelled, any increase will take the form of higher payments.
‡Cosigner release is subject to lender approval. In order to qualify, the borrower must submit a request and the borrower must meet the following requirements: (1) make the required number of consecutive, on-time full principal and interest payments as indicated in the borrower's credit agreement during the repayment period immediately prior to the request. Any period of forbearance will reset the repayment clock; (2) The account cannot be in delinquent status; (3) The borrower must provide proof of income indicating that he/she meets the income requirements and pass a credit review demonstrating that he/she has a satisfactory credit history and the ability to assume full responsibility of loan repayment; (4) No bankruptcies or foreclosures in the last sixty months; and (5) No loan defaults on a student loan or with Actors Federal Credit Union.