To ensure uninterrupted use of your debit card while traveling—in the U.S. or abroad—please contact us before you go. It is important that we have your current contact information, especially your cell phone and working email address.
To update your contact information, fill out and sign this Personal Information Change Form and return it to us.
Falcon Alert: Card Member Security
ActorCash VISA Debit Cards are protected by Falcon Fraud-Detection System. Falcon allows us, or our agent, to contact you when suspicious activity is detected on your VISA Debit Card. On rare occasions this system may prevent you from making a legitimate purchase that is out of your normal activity pattern. If that occurs, call:
VISA Debit Card Concierge Service: Fraud Protection
Informing us of your travel plans, domestic and international, allows us to initiate a VIP Authorization Block “Bypass” to decrease the chances of having your debit card blocked or transactions denied while traveling. Our database will retain your name, telephone numbers (especially cell phone), and travel destination(s) with start and end dates, and individualized instructions if desired. Submit or modify this information by calling Member Services before you leave or while away.
VISA and MasterCard credit cards are not affected, and are fully available for use anywhere.
Before Traveling at Home or Abroad
- Notify us to help ensure legitimate purchases are approved
- Find out about daily spending or cash withdrawal restrictions
- Memorize your PIN. For security, never write your PIN on your VISA card
- Keep your VISA card account number and lost / stolen customer service telephone number in a safe place (not your wallet or purse).
- Store contact numbers in your phone for easy access
During International Travel
- Merchants overseas may be more familiar with EMV chip cards (embedded chip) or hesitant to accept magnetic-stripe cards. However, VISA requires that magnetic-stripe cards be accepted everywhere VISA is accepted
- If your card won’t work in an automated situation, present your card to an attendant
- A PIN is not necessary at merchant locations, only at ATMs. Bypass the PIN request and click “OK” on the terminal
- If you’re unable to use your VISA debit card at a merchant location, you can still obtain cash from a local ATM
For debit card problems or concerns, contact us during business hours (9:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST), or contact VISA Global Customer Care Services for the toll-free number appropriate for the country you're in.