Your security is our top priority. Please read the information below to ensure you are filling out the correct dispute form in order to help you resolve your concerns. Filling out the incorrect form will delay the resolution.
Please follow the procedures listed below if you have a dispute with a merchant regarding any of these issues:
- a merchant didn’t deliver on promised services
- you didn’t receive something you ordered
- an incorrect amount was debited by a merchant, or
- you returned something and the merchant didn’t credit your card
2. Next, contact the merchant directly to try to resolve any dispute regarding the transaction. You must do this within 60 days of the original transaction.
3. If you are not able to resolve the dispute with the merchant, fill out the Notification of Disputed Transaction form below or contact ActorsFCU’s Fraud Management Department at 212.869.8926, Option 6, within 75 days from the date of the transaction. We will take steps, at that time, to help you resolve the situation. You must supply us with proof (emails, letters, etc.) that you’ve made attempts to resolve the dispute on your own with no results before we can help you.
If you believe an unauthorized transaction has been made with your VISA Debit Card or ATM card:
2. If you believe the charges are not yours, contact our Fraud Management at 212.869.8926, Option 6, Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM ET, or 800.754.4128 anytime. We will block your VISA Debit Card and reissue a new card.
3. ONLY if an unauthorized transaction has posted to your account, ALSO complete the Fraud Claim Form.
Once we have the necessary documents, our processors will begin an investigation. ActorsFCU may issue your account a provisional credit for the duration of this investigation. However, if any of the charges are found to be yours or if a merchant voluntarily reverses a charge, the provisional credits for those amounts will be deducted from your account.